Love My City!






We are so proud of our beautiful city of Durban, Last year was again named a Top 10 Oceanfront City by National Geographic, “World’s Best Cities”. I’ve also enjoyed traveling to a number of cities like Johannesburg and Cape Town. However Durban is the best! So while you may not always know what to expect, you can rest assured that it will be well worth the trip.


Durban is one of my favourite cities. Between the beautiful streets, hilltop castle, and secret villages, I could spend a lifetime exploring. But there are lots of nearby places that are worth a visit, too. I’m visiting some of my favourite spots, and today I bring you my Florida! If you’re interested in exploring or looking for a meal, maybe just want to have a couple of drinks with friends, you can head down to Florida Road you’ll find something to do. Remember to take the same precautions as you would when you are out late in any big city.

Photos By Khethelo Nzimande


You Might Also Like

0 comments