Winter Ready Coats From Superbalist.


Ultimate-Oversized-Padded-Jacket
Faux-Fur-Coat-Orange-Grey
Kim-Vinyl-Biker
Vinyl-Trench-Coat
Diva-Long-Jacket-Black


You guys know how I love to do these kinda posts for you all! Sharing my personal favourites from Brands. This time around it’s SUPERBISLIST. They have different brands on their site and thought I would share some of my favourite seasons item. I love how there are so many choices, different heights and textures. I of course stuck to my casual colour palette as always, workable pieces which can carry you from day to night. Something super easy to style and the quality of their coats are really fab! Let me know below which one is your favourite! And dont forget to download superbilist app on Androd or IOS  to receive R250 off when you purchase for the first-time (min spend R600 ) .




You Might Also Like

0 comments