Happy Spring Day!







In South Africa we celebrate the first day of September as Spring Day marking the coming of the spring season. I had to make sure I rocked this off the shoulder top and highwaisted jeans outfit before the season officially ends lol . The current off-the-shoulder trend is one of the hottest looks this season and there’s no reason why everyone shouldn’t join in. The off-the-shoulder design can be found in tops or in dresses, making it endlessly versatile and extremely popular. The best pairing to make out with an off shoulder top is to choose a denim or a skirt but it’s always your choice of what exactly you would you like and what makes you look chic as well as comfortable. However I have not been a great fan of skirts and so I choose to wear it with my fav denim. It’s flirty and sexy!
Happy Spring Day!
Photos by Khethelo Nzimande!

You Might Also Like

0 comments