slip dress layering











A lot of our favorite old trends came back in style this summer but if any of them screams ’90s the most, it might be the shirt under a dress look. Slip dresses are so comfortable! Well, this is one of many slip dress I own so I guess I can’t speak for all of them. But so far every slip dress I’ve tried on, I’ve loved. Well knowing Me and how much I love anything black lol would’ve resisted . I know “summer” and “layering” seem like words that should never go together – it’s hot and you want to wear as little clothing as possible. But this is one look worth trying over the next few months.  I plan to wear it with a white tee underneath next and when the weather gets super hot this summer, I will wear it all by itself with my fav neckerchief and did I mention it from Mrp and they carry so many cute slip dress in lots of prints and colors. You can wear a striped shirt under a plain black slip dress with sandals for an effortlessly cool summer outfit.

Photos By Khethelo Nzimande

Xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments