Last Summer Feels







Lately I’ve been really enjoying my natural hair , although I do own a weave which I use when I shoot coz that thing be Soooo Hot ! Most of yall know the struggle! Don’t get me wrong I am for winter but let all be honest summer has it own magical moments .The thought of warm nights rolling into bright mornings into long, lazy afternoons seems so good, so right and so essential as we grind our way through the long year.what I love about summer is being able to eat and work outside. I feel much more creative when it’s sunny and warm. It being light at 6am and until 9pm , the list is endless. I initially bought this bag at Victoria Market a place where most of us hardly visit besides the fact that it’s extremely busy . You either go there coz there’s a traditional wedding or you are invited to attend your friend’s traditional ceremony (Mhlonyane/Memulo).

Photos By Khethelo Nzimande

Xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments