Statement Tee











Statement t-shirts are everywhere right now and can be worn for a day of errands. There are incredibly versatile, can go from day to evening.  One of the most easiest ways to mix up a casual outfit is by adding a statement t-shirt. Most are totally affordable and they are such an easy way to add a bit of edge to your casual weekend outfit. For the warmer days, team them up with faded ripped denim for an edgier look. and I’ve been using it every day for two months! So the bag survived the Tube test, but for me another requirement is that I can carry over my shoulder; the bag has a strap that’s the ideal length for carrying by hand or over your shoulder – so I can fill it with my make up essentials and cell phone it’s never a struggle to carry!
For the rest of this look, I’ve dressed up a pair of Topshop Mom jeans with a pair of shoes  from TheFix, and my new favourite tee Mrp.
Do you have a favourite tee?

Photos By King Mzimela

Xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments